The network is being lead by a coordination group with representatives from the institutional members from at least three of the Nordic countries. The coordination group is elected by the institutional members for two years. The network also appoints a leader for the coordination group. The group administers the network, plans the activities for the members and implements decisions made by the network.
The current coordination group is:
- Cecilia Ferm Almqvist (leader) Luleå tekniska universitet
- Professor Øyvind Varkøy, Norges musikkhøgskole
- Lektor Frederik Pio, DPU, Århus universitet
- Professor Eva Georgii-Hemming, Musikhögskolan,Örebro universitet
- Professor Lauri Väkevä, Sibeliusakademin
These persons can provide more information about the network. The easiest way to participate in the network is to become a member of the network. This can be done by e-mailing the leader.
The statues of the network is found here >>>
NNMPF member institutions
Members of the NNMPF are those institutions that have master or bachelor education in music education or higher:
- Danmarks Pædagogiske Universitetsskole, Århus Universitet, Institut for Didaktik, Forskningsenheden for Musikpædagogik.
- Norges Musikkhøgskole, Oslo
- Institutt for musikk og teater, Universitetet i Oslo
- Høgskolen i Bergen, Griegakademiet, avdelingen for lærerutdanning
- Høgskolen i Hedmark / Hedmark University College
- Høgskolen Stord/Haugesund
- Griegakademiet, Universitetet i Bergen
- Kungliga Musikhögskolan, MPC, Stockholm
- Göteborg Universitet, institut for scen och musik
- Musikhögskolan in Malmö, Lunds Universitet
- Örebro Universitet, Musikhögskolan
- Musikhögskolan i Piteå, Luleå Tekniske Universitet
- Sibelius Academy, Helsinki